Last updated: December 2019
Information We Collect and Receive About You.
We might receive or collect several types of information about you, such as the information described below.
- Phone Number
Information You Provide. The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials, or other products and services through our Services;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in online surveys;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums or provide user generated content or submissions.
Information Third Parties Provide. We may collect information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, other users and our business partners.
General Use and Preference Information. We may collect, receive and store information regarding your general use of our Services (such as details of how and when you used our Services, interactions with our Services, log in information, resources that you access, your Internet protocol address, your browser type, and your device type), as well as your preferences.
Device Information. When you use our Services through your computer, mobile phone or other device, we may collect information regarding and related to your device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Services, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
Location Information. If you enable the collection of location information on your device, then we may collect information about your actual location, such as your mobile device's GPS coordinates. We may also use other technologies to determine your location (such as through the location of nearby Wi-Fi access points or cell towers), or obtain your location information from third parties.
Phone Numbers. We may collect your phone number in several ways. For example, we may collect your phone number: (i) if you submit your phone number to us through our Services; (ii) by capturing your phone number if you call us; or (iii) if a third party provides your phone number to us.
We may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store [content information and preferences.] Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML5 to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5. To manage Flash cookies, please click here.
Network Advertising. From time to time, we may participate in, partner with, or use advertising networks, such as third-party advertising servers, advertising agencies, technology vendors and research firms. For example, we use Google AdSense to publish ads on our Services. When you view or click on an ad, a cookie will be set to help better provide advertisements that may be of interest to you on this and other websites. In addition, we may use third-party advertising networks to serve advertisements to you on our website, or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. This practice is often referred to as "online behavioral advertising." Please see the "Online Behavioral Advertising" subsection of Choices About How We Use and Collect Your Information below to read about how you can prevent certain third-party advertising networks from collecting information about you.
How We Use Information. We may make Use of Your Information for various lawful business purposes. Among others, these purposes may include using Your Information to:
- Engage in customer support. For example, we might confirm and complete transactions requested by you, verify information you provide to us and provide you with administrative notices.
- Contact you and provide you with information. For example, we might provide or contact you through telephone, email, postal or other communications with Service updates, promotional materials, surveys, offers, quotes, personalized information and other information from us or our business partners.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations. For example, we might obtain feedback regarding our Services, understand and anticipate your needs and preferences, better understand your use of our Services, customize and tailor Service content and advertising, improve our marketing and promotional efforts, engage in statistical analysis and provide feedback to our vendors, advertisers and other third parties.
How We Disclose Information.
We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney);
- To our third-party vendors so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including for the handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services' maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to Use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
- To third parties that are interested in contacting you or providing offers to you that may be related to our Services or about products or services you may find of interest, and we may be compensated for such disclosure;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- If requested by authorities in the event of any act of terrorism or instance of local, regional or national emergency;
- To enforce or protect our rights;
- In connection with a Business Transfer, as defined below (Business Transfers below); and
- To our affiliated companies (i.e., companies under common control or management with us).
If you do not want Your Information shared as described above, then you should not provide us with Your Information.
Requests for Quotes and Services from Requested Service Providers. As noted above, we may share Your Information with Requested Service Providers when you use our Services to request a quote, services or information from one or more third parties (a "Request"). IF YOU SUBMIT A REQUEST, REQUESTED SERVICE PROVIDERS MAY CONTACT YOU DIRECTLY WITH QUOTES VIA MAIL, TELEPHONE, TEXT MESSAGE, FAX, EMAIL AND OTHER MEANS OF COMMUNICATION. YOU MAY RECEIVE TELEMARKETING CALLS AS A CONSEQUENCE OF SUBMITTING A REQUEST THROUGH OUR SERVICES, EVEN IF YOU ARE ON THE NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY OR ANY OTHER DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.
If you are matched with Requested Service Providers, you expressly consent to the Requested Service Providers conducting any research necessary to provide you with quotes for your Request. Requested Service Providers may need to share Your Information to conduct such research. As an example, if you request insurance quotes, consumer reports may be ordered in connection with your insurance application. Such reports may provide information that may assist in determining eligibility for insurance and the price you may be charged for insurance. Consumer reports may also be used for updates, renewal or extensions of this insurance. In addition, insurance companies may use third parties in connection with the development of an "insurance score" for you. If you do not want Requested Service Providers to conduct necessary research to provide you with a quote for your Request, then you should not submit a Request.
Please note that if you submit a Request through our Services and we share Your Information as described above in connection with your Request, you will not have the opportunity to opt out of the disclosure of Your Information in connection with that Request.
Aggregation and De-Personalization. We may take Your Information and de-identify it either by combining it with information about other individuals (aggregating Your Information with information about other individuals), or by removing characteristics (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you (de-identifying Your Information). We reserve the right to share, loan, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose such information to third parties at any time, for any lawful purpose, without notice or compensation to you.
Children's Information. You must be at least 13 years of age to register with or use certain portions of the Services. The Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under 13 years of age may provide any personally identifiable information to or on the Services. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have any information from or about a child, please contact us at EveryPolicy.
User Generated Content. We offer publicly accessible blogs and other interactive media through our Services. To request removal of Your Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at EveryPolicy. In some cases, we may not be able to remove Your Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personally identifiable information you provide to us. Below are some mechanisms that provide you with control over certain information:
- Email Offers from Us. If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (other than emails related to the completion of your registration, correction of user data, change of password and other similar communications essential to your transactions through our Services) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email.
- Accessing and Correcting Personally Identifiable Information. If a portion of our Services allows you to create an account with us, then you can review and update Your Information by logging into that portion of our Services, visiting your account profile page and making changes. We will retain Your Information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- Log Files. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please click here.
- Online Behavioral Advertising. If you wish to not have third party advertisers collect your information for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. In addition, certain third-party advertising networks that deliver behavioral advertising are members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI"). You can prevent NAI member companies from collecting preference data about you by clicking here and following the NAI's directions. You may also opt-out of Google Adsense's use of its cookie by visiting Google's Advertising and Privacy page. Please note that these opt-outs do not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Operation of our Services in the United States. Our Services are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using our Services or providing us with Your Information, you consent to this transfer.
Contacting Us If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices or wish to make a request regarding Your Information, please contact us at [email protected]
State Specific Disclaimers
California: If married, you may apply for a separate, individual account. If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit our CCPA Privacy Notice.
Maine: You have the right of free choice in the selection of the agent and insurer through or by which insurance in connection with a loan is to be placed. Obtaining insurance products from a particular agent or broker does not affect credit decisions by the lender, unless the insurance product you chose is not compliant with the lender's requirements.
New York: A consumer report may be requested in connection to your application for credit by the lender your application is sent to. The lender (or its affiliates) may order additional consumer reports without further notice to you in connection with any update, renewal or extension of credit granted. You have the right to ask the lender whether it obtained a consumer report and, if so, the lender will provide you the name and address of the consumer reporting agency they used.
Ohio: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Rhode Island: Credit reports may be obtained in connection with an application for credit.
Vermont: You authorize any lender with whom your application is shared with (as well as their employees, agents and assignees) to obtain and verify information about you (i.e. credit reports, employment/banking information) that they may deem necessary or appropriate when evaluating your application. If your application is approved and credit is granted, you authorize the parties who granted the credit to obtain additional credit reports and other information about you in connection with reviewing the account (if applicable), taking collection on the account, or for any other legitimate purpose.
Wisconsin: No provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under Wis. Stat. 766.59, or a court decree under Wis. Stat. 766.70, adversely affects the interest of the creditor unless the creditor, prior to the time the credit is granted, is furnished a copy of the agreement, statement or decree or has actual knowledge of the adverse provision when the obligation to the creditor is incurred.
374 Northlake Blvd #184
North Palm Beach, Florida 33408
Attention: General Manager
Fax Number: (954) 337-3327